Protection Plan extended warranty (Protection Plan)
- Product / Term / Purchased Price Range
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- 5 years
- Warranty Price
- £30 (£30 annually)
- £60 (£60 annually)
- Yes New For Old Replacement
If a repair is approved, but your product canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be fixed or if it will cost more to repair it than to replace it, you could get a product of the same or similar make and specification.
- Parts & labour Parts & Labour Included
- Does the Extended Warranty cover the cost of replacement parts, labour or both?
- £0.00Excess Charge Per Claim
- Is there an excess fee that you must pay if you claim?
- Yes No Fault, No Charge
- If you make a claim and there is no fault or the problem is not covered will there be no charge
- No Loan Product Available
- If the product is taken away for repair will you be entitled to a loan product?
- The areas of the UK that the Extended Warranty covers?
- YesAvailable On Products Purchased Elsewhere
- Is the Extended Warranty available to buy on products bought from any retailer?
- No guaranteed repair timeRepair Commitment
- Are there any maximum repair time commitments offered under the Extended Warranty?
- Yes Mishaps Included
- Are you protected against mishaps or accidents?
- Yes Unlimited Repairs
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for unlimited repairs?
- No Unlimited Replacements
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for unlimited replacements?
- No Annual Health Check / Valet
- Does the Extended Warranty provide for maintenance checks or valet?
- Yes Helpline Support
- Does the Extended Warranty provide a telephone support service?
- Internet, Telephone Availability
- Where can you purchase the Extended Warranty?
- Other Information
Looks after breakdowns of your item occurring after the manufacturer's guarantee. Includes damage caused by accident from the date of purchase (excluding cosmetic damage). Cover continues for as long as you like with monthly Direct Debit colelctions. If it breaks and cannot be fixed, we will (at our option) authorise a repair, arrange a replacement or pay the cost of a replacement product. Your plan starts immediately; you can change your mind during the manufacturer's guarantee and receive a full refund provided no service request has been made. Once a replacement has been given under your plan, your plan will end and no refund will be given. Can be purchased by anyone 18 years old or over. Provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC. Prices shown are based on 3 month old in guarantee appliances. For a detailed price please visit www.domesticandgeneral.com
This is an information website to enable the participating providers of extended warranties for domestic electrical goods to display information about themselves and their services. Please note that this website does not contain details of all extended warranty providers or products. Currys/ PC World, Comet and Argos (the Retailers) agreed with the OFT that they would maintain this website.
You may use this website to search for information in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each extended warranty provider is only responsible for information which it provides about its own warranty services. In the event you have a complaint about information which has been displayed on this website, you should contact the relevant extended warranty provider directly. Nothing in this website shall constitute an offer which is capable of acceptance and nothing in this website is an invitation or inducement to buy any contract of insurance, but if and to the extent any can be construed as such, then the relevant provider has approved it for the purposes of section 21 Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.